“Today we saw beauty at a new level. God made a spectacular thing out of Scotland. I feel like it’s a place that looks like something that lives in my heart & I’ve imagined it for so long, that being in it has felt normal and homey..but it also blows my mind.” -my journal, September 8th in Isle of Skye, Scotland. Sums it up.
on this trip I fell in love with:
- “No Other Love” by Chuck Prophet.
- Scottish accents.
- Neck Pillows.
- Green (again).
- Fog (again).
- Stamps that you lick instead of peeling.
- My backpack.
- Like, 3 Scottish dudes who I’ll never see again.
- MYSELF! (just kidding, but..maybe?)
- Feeling/Looking like a tourist. I just don’t care anymore.
- Waterproof everything.
- Last but not least, FIATS!
Here are some photos from Scotland & Ireland- first 4 are from London.